Friday 4 October 2013

Lush must-haves **


Lush has just recently landed in South Africa and it is definitely one of my regular stop offs when i'm out shopping ... which to my embarrassment is a little too often. So for this baby blog I thought I'd choose three of my favourite products that I've re-purchased to do a mini review on.




Firstly my absolute favourite product probably ever is the Lush OCEAN SALT facial scrub. I love this scrub to death. It's amazing for when you're having a bad skin day. It removes all dead skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. However, it is quite intense on the skin so it isn't as a replacement for your daily wash but rather as a every-second day kind of wash. I prefer to use it in the evening when I can use an extra moisturising cream and leave my skin make-up free for sometime after using it. 

Secondly, is the TEA TREE WATER which is a toner water in the form of a spray. Because it contains tea tree this product is a amazingly anti-baterialising leaving your pores feeling open and clean. It must be said though that the tea tree is good for removing oil. This means that if you have oily skin then this is perfect for you! Especially for use in the morning to keep your skin oil free for that extra bit longer. However, this means for those of you with rather dry skin, much like mine, it is better to be used in a less frequent fashion and in conjunction with a good moisturiser. But it is still an essential in my toiletry bag. 

And last but not least is the amazing BUBBLEGUM lip scrub, its bright pink colour is only the beginning of its coolness. Made up of natural sugar it is the perfect lip scrub. It's super easy to use in that you just take some and rub it over your lips until you feel the dead skin has been removed. And wait for it... the amazing and best part is that ... (drum role please) ... you can eat it afterwards!! *applause
Okay so maybe its not as cool as I like to think it is. But it tastes too amazing for words. And don't be disappointed if you're not a lover of the bubblegum flavor cause there are more flavors to choose from.

Please go and check out these products and hopefully you'll love them as much as I did.

Loves from Lollie

P.S. It must be said that I'm not a dermatologist and these are my own opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment